Essex Highways, Safer, Greener, Healthier

Member of the Public, Elected Members and Councillors

If you wish to undertake or request any scheme on the highway please contact your Parish / Borough / District / City Councillor in the first instance, or a member of your Local Highway Panel.

The Local Highway Panel (LHP) will review and validate your request and advise you of their decision directly. If your request is approved and should you wish to privately fund the scheme, the LHP team will pass on your details onto Essex Highway Solutions, we will then contact you directly to discuss your requirements further.